- Virtue, morality and religion; this is the armor, and this alone renders us invincible…
- Patrick Henry
- The only foundation for a republic is to be laid in religion…
- ….. Benjamin Rush
- It is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand……. John Adams
- Religion and morality are the essential pillars of a civil society…
- ..George Washington
- Whereas true religion and good morals are the only solid foundations of public liberty and happiness……
- .. Benjamin Franklin
Our liberty depends on our education, our laws and habits; it is founded on morals and religion…. Fisher Ames
- A free people, [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate. Thomas Jefferson, Rights of British America, 1774
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (1887): Lord Acton.
“Beware the appointment of federal judges for lifetime terms they can take the constitution and mold it like clay in their hands.” :Thomas Jefferson.
- It is the manner and spirit of the people which preserves a republic in vigor. Degeneracy in these is a canker, which soon eats the heart of its laws and constitution. :Thomas Jefferson.
- Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (1887): Lord Acton.
Today’s plutocrat is part of a global community, his ties to other globalist are closer than, his ties to the commoners of his home country.We do not need more bondage to mask the symptoms of the real disease. The root cause is the debt based money system of the fed.
- Government is the great fiction, through which, everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everyone else. : Fredric Bastiat.
Blind Faith in a political party or politician, is the leash of subservience : DADIFFER
- Freedom of speech, if we really have it seems to only exist when one is saying something that already is acceptable to the power-that be.& unfortunately this seems to be a fact, it also seems that the powers that be, hate, the truth, facts and history, which shows them for what they really are!
- “Foreign aid might best be a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries.” : Douglas Casey
- A rigid economy of the public contributions and absolute interdiction of all useless expenses will go far towards keeping the government honest and UN-oppressive. Thomas Jefferson, letter to Lafayette, 1823
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government — lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.
- America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.
It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. Thomas Paine
- The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.
James MadisonThose who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered… I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies… The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
This quote is amazing : it seems to have turned into a prophecy; that has come to pass.